Friday, September 3, 2010

Vacation cell phone pictures...

         So I'm kinda sad. I don't have a really nice camera, and I really want one. Actually, *sniff* I don't even have a digital camera. I have my cell phone (that shouldn't count) and that's about all I have for a camera. I'm not going to complain because it's still decent, buuuuuut I still really want a nice one badly.
           Well anyway, after that little rant, the reason I brought that up is because we were at the beach today, and I just got in this mood to take pictures. So what do I do as I see other people along the beach with their fancy shmancy camera's?? You got it.... I pull out my cell phone. It's a pretty handy one indeed. I believe it's called "The Rock," and it's put out by Verizon. I just call it the Indestructible phone, or sometimes the Batman phone... just 'cause it looks like a phone Batman would have, and that makes me feel good. I'll have to write another post sometime on my phone experiences and my current phone. That will be interesting. Ha. Well anyway, as I was saying, I pulled out my phone, and of course, took pictures. I was pretty surprised at how decent they turned out for a cell phone! So I thought I would share a few of them on here! Enjoy :)


                                                                 A glorious sunset. Seemed to be one every night!

                          Not bad for a cell phone eh? This is probably my favorite out of the majority.

           .......and last, but not least... (I had to post this one)
                            
                                     ---- So while we were on the boardwalk tonight (which btw, is a really nice boardwalk) I decided I wanted to get a henna tattoo. For those of you who don't know what a henna tattoo is, and are probably freaking out to some extent, it's just a fake, liquid type tattoo. It comes off after about a week and a half to two weeks. But anyway, I like it and think it's pretty cool Ha So I had to post this picture to share it with everyone :)
          -   Let me know what you think of the photos! (even though they're from a cell phone and un-edited.)

1 comment:

Lexi said...

those pics are actually really good to come from your cell phone! The sunset one is awesome...beach sunsets are the BEST!!!

hope you and your family are having a blessed vacation!

Lexi

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails