Sunday, January 17, 2010

Some random pictures

Gahhh! Older pictures... gotta love 'em. Here are a few pictures of our yg that surfaced just recently on the good 'ol facebook. So I though I would share some :)

                                








                                                           Singing at Church :)







                                        Here's the YG doing some specials for singing. Good times.





Ha Good 'ol Q & A time. I'm obviously smarter than everyone 'cause I don't have my hand up.
I'm just joshin'





Me and Jesse bein' weirdo's. :-]p





Haha... oh this picture. So the only reason I'm posting this is because there was a funny story behind this. I had just gotten a new coat and scarf (as observed) and my friend brandon was looking at a friend's phone. Well, out of the immaturity of some people, they were saying that we looked really weird standing together like that with my preppy coat and scarf, and him oddly wearing his sweater like that, aaand looking at a pink phone. lol which I do have to agree.. it does look pretty funny. So I laugh every time I see this pic.





Aaaaand last, but not least, my personal favorite. We were playing a game where people has chocolate covered marshmellows and they had to try and toss them in our mouths. That was insanely gross, but pretty fun :D lol


So there they are! I wish I could post pictures more often, but unfortunately I can't as much. :p so there are some I was able to finally post :)

3 comments:

Lexi said...

LOL the preppy one is too much! =D

ewwww im not one for those type of games...but glad you had fun getting chocolate all over your face.

Hope you have a great week Ben!

Lexi

Unknown said...

You're crazy - I LOVE IT!

Aren't old pictures great? Did you get your silliness from your mom?

Kari said...

Admit it - you liked the pink phone! :o)

I'm not big on pics of me that surface on FB. They're all from high school and it was a dorky time period, hence, I look like a dork!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails